Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- 11 Reasons To Visit Italy’s Amalfi Coast (Conde Nast Traveler) – I’ll always say yes to the Amalfi Coast. It was one of the most beautiful places I traveled to.
- RANKED: The 19 Cheapest Holiday Destinations In The World Right Now (Insider Travel) – It’s time to start booking some travel this year. If you’re on a budget, this is a great list for you.
- These Are This Year’s Most ‘Undertouristed’ Places (Independent) – If crowds aren’t your thing, you might want to consider these alternatives to some of the most popular destinations.
- America’s Best Cities for Getting Away With the Girls (Travel + Leisure) – I’ve been chatting with my best friends about needing to take a girls’ trip, so this was the perfect little roundup for ideas.
- How To Book A Cheap Flight To Europe (AFAR) – Some suggestions that might just snag you a great deal on your next vacation.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!