Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- The Best Hot Springs In The United States (AFAR) – I’ve been feeling a little cold lately, so I thought this would warm us right up. Plus, I’ve been to Granite Hot Springs Pool near Jackson, WY.
- Quit Your Job And Live Abroad in 2019: 10 Places So Cheap You Might Not Need to Work (Forbes) – Looking for a life change? This might be the post for you!
- Best Destinations To Travel In Europe 2019 (Helene In Between) – She’s lived over in Europe for the past couple of years, so I’m thinking this is a pretty good list.
- The Best Time Of Day To Book Your Next Flight (Travel + Leisure) – I guess early bird really does get the worm! And there are some tips on the best months to book travel, too.
- 10 Best Places to Go in March (AFAR) – There are a lot of “best” callouts in the post, but that’s because I only want the best for you!
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!
Want blog post updates? Subscribe to my newsletter, which hits your inbox every Sunday, or follow me on Instagram!
2 thoughts on “Wanderlust Wednesday: My Favorite Travel Posts, January 9, 2019”
such a great list! Thanks so much for including my post!
Thanks, Helene! Looking forward to your adventures back in the US.