Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- 8 Important Travel Trends That Will Shape 2019 (Smarter Travel) – I love that more of the Eastern European and Scandinavian countries are becoming more popular. I, too, would love to see more of Eastern Europe.
- Flight Attendants Reveal Their Favorite Places to Travel (GoBanking Rates) – Insider info on those must-see spots that you check out. There are eight (8) recommendations in total. Some might surprise you.
- Paris Turns Into a Winter Wonderland During Rare Snowstorm (AFAR) – One of my favorite cities is even more charming in the snow. Check out some photos after snowfall in Paris.
- The Must-Have Items Battle-Hardened Travel Advisors Always Take on the Road (Skift) – This is a great short list of things to pack with you on your next trip. Each item is recommended by an experienced travel advisor.
- Can You Guess The Most Chilled-Out Countries In The World? (Lonely Planet) – I can tell you one thing – The United States did not make the list. Check out the Top 15 most chill countries in the world.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!