Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- 30 Best Paradise Islands You Should Visit In 2019 (TourScanner) – Are you freezing yet from the polar vortex? I know I am. So let’s hop on a plan and go to a few of these tropical locations. Who’s with me?
- How To See Japan’s Cherry Blossoms in 2019 (Conde Nast Traveler) – If this is on your list of things to see (it’s definitely on mine), make sure you’re traveling to Japan on the right time with this handy guide.
- The Safest + Riskiest Destinations For Solo Travelers Ranked (Independent) – If you’re thinking about taking a solo trip, here’s a good list to get you started.
- 10 Best Places To Travel In February (AFAR) – Expecting a big tax refund? Here are a few travel destinations you could look into next month.
- Why You Need To Schedule Your Time Off Now (USA Today 10 Best) – If you need a little boost to jumpstart your next trip, this article has all sorts of reasons for you to start planning today.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!