Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- Distressed Inventory: Your Ticket To Great Travel Deals (God Save The Points) – Have you heard of distressed inventory? Essentially, it’s awesome flights based on when demand for travel is low. But what I liked about this article are the tips they provide to find distressed inventory (AKA the best deals).
- The Most Beautiful Towns In America (Conde Nast Traveler) – I’ve had cities in Maine and North Carolina on my list for a long time. I need to get on that! Can you guess what towns made the list?
- Can You Guess The Most Instagrammed Landmarks In The World? (Lonely Planet) – The #1 spot surprised me! My guess would have definitely been #2 on the list.
- TripAdvisor Wants To Be The Facebook For Travelers (The Points Guy) – It’s not coming out until later this year, but I’d love a resource like this. I use a couple of different resources to find unique places to visit while traveling, and I have a feeling that this could easily be added to that list.
- The 20 Most Beautiful Places In Italy (Conde Nast Traveler) – Is it just me, or does everyone seem to be traveling to Italy right now? I swear my Instagram feed had at least five photos of Positano while I was scrolling though. But I’m not complaining! Plus, I can vouch for two places on this last – Positano and Ravello are absolutely gorgeous.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!