Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- 11 Vacations Where You Can Disconnect And Change Your Life (Forbes) – Because we could all use a little time to disconnect from our phones and be a little more present. Especially when traveling. There are some moments that shouldn’t be spoiled, even by a camera.
- Why It’s Time To Quit Your Job, Travel The World (Bloomberg) – All of this makes SO much sense to me, and if I can, I’d love to do this at some point. As the article questions: “Why wouldn’t you want to take some of the retirement at the end of your life and distribute it to the middle of your life?”
- UNESCO Adds 20 New Sites To It’s World Heritage List (AFAR) – I love exploring the World Heritage List. When I’m traveling to a new country, I always browse this list to see if I can visit one of these places while abroad. I mean, if categorization is based on “unmatched natural beauty or environmental, cultural, or historic significance” why wouldn’t you want to check it out!
- 10 Travel Trends To Try Before Everyone Else Does (Vogue) – Yes, yes, and yes, to solo travel, off the beaten track, and via train! If these are trending, I’m all for them! I’ve recently done the solo travel thing, and if you’ve been following me, you know how much I’ve been itching to do a train trip!
- How To Use Social Media To Plan A Trip You’ll Never Forget (Elite Daily) – Crowdsourcing on social media has been so helpful for me when I’m planning a trip. Part of that is using Instagram and Facebook to help with travel planning. In fact, I have a whole process that I use and I even offer my services to help you plan your next trip!
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!