Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- The 100 Hotels In The World (Travel + Leisure) – I’ve been to number #96. I made it! Also, I think it’s kind of funny that the U.S. doesn’t show up on the list until #25. But I guess that makes sense. Can you guess what #1 is!?
- Getting Off The Grid (Travel Weekly) – This has been on my mind a lot lately. I’m typing this with sore eyes, giving me a reminder that I need more time away from screens. Which is why I love hearing that more hotels/bookings are looking into “off the grid” experience. Would you sign up? I would!
- Living Vehicle: Mobile Traveling For The 21st Century (Forbes) – I’ve started to see this pop up all over the place. In fact, I followed along as Bonnie Christine converted an old Airstream into a beautiful mobile living space, where she then traveled around the country with her husband and kids. How cool is that!?
- 9 Gorgeous Fall Getaways Worth Visiting Every Year (Jetsetter) – Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I love seeing all the leaves change color. I think I’ve said this before, but I really want to do a New England road trip this fall. Who’s with me!?
- The Best Time To Book Thanksgiving Airfare, According To Google Flights (Condé Nast Traveler) – As the holiday season creeps closer, now’s the time to start thinking about Thanksgiving (and Christmas) travel. Check out when the best time to book flights is based on your starting point and destination.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!
Want blog post updates? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow me on Instagram!