Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- The Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations (TravelSupermarket) – I love this webpage! It’s interactive so you can see the changes in tourism from last year and then again in 2025. So get ahead of the curve and see these beautiful cities before they turn into a tourist trap!
- Americans Agree: Nobody Wants To Hear Your Phone Call On A Plane (Travel + Leisure) – I actually haven’t run into this too much while traveling? Have you?
- Worlds Best Cruise Destinations: 2018 Cruise Critic Award Winners (USA Today Travel) – Gosh, I haven’t taken a cruise in years. But the last couple of years, I’ve been thinking about doing another one. Check out the article linked above for a quick read, or dig in deeper by checking out this great resource for “Cruisers’ Choice” adventures by region.
- Experiential Travel Is The Secret To Getting More Out Of Your Next Active Vacation (Shape) – This post has ideas for unique things to book on your next trip that will help you learn more about your destination’s culture, people, and history.
- The 16 Most Instagrammable Places in U.S. Cities (AFAR) – I’ve totally been to Acorn St. when I visited Boston. But I love lists like this because they’re great resources to note cool places to check out the next time you visit a new city.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!