Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- The Most Stunning Scenery In Europe (The Street) – If this doesn’t give you major wanderlust, I don’t know what will. I’ve already started jotting down a few of these travel destinations as reminders.
- 10 Fall Foliage Destinations That Aren’t on Your Radar, But Should Be (Travel + Leisure) – If you’re a fall lover, you’re really going to like this post. Look how dreamy these places are – I can only image what Plitvice Lakes would look like in the fall!
- The Most Beautiful Places in Ireland (Conde Nast Traveler) – Guys, I really want to do an Ireland trip (and Scotland). There’s a reason they call it the Emerald Isle. Look at how lovely it is.
- 2020 Travel Trends Released (ITIJ) – Can you guess which country is topping the list as a popular destination next year? It surprised me, but in a good way!
- 5 Google Flights Tips for Finding the Best Travel Deals (Tom’s Guide) – More pro tips on how to find the best deals for your upcoming trip.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!
Want blog post updates? Subscribe to my email newsletter, which hits your inbox every Sunday, or follow me on Instagram!