Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- Traveling Is The Best Thing You Can Do For Your Health (Getaway) – It’s official (but I already knew this)! Travel experiences brings more joy than material possessions. Find out how in this article.
- A Comprehensive List of Most Beautiful Cities in The World (FlightNetwork) – 1000+ travel writers, travel bloggers, and travel agencies around the world were queried for this list. Can you guess which cities made it into the top five?
- 17 Places To Go If You’re Looking For The Laziest Vacation Ever (HuffPost) – If you need a little laziness (or just a little R&R in your life), this is the vacation wish list for you.
- The Ultimate Great Smoky Mountains Travel Guide (Outside Magazine) – It’s one of the most popular US destinations for a reason. I’ve been wanting to do a Smoky Mountains trip for awhile now. This guide shares when to go, what to do, where to eat, and more.
- How to Have the Perfect Holiday Getaway in New York City (Departures) – Who wouldn’t want to spend the holidays in NYC? There’s holiday markets, ice skating, the Rockefeller tree, the decorated department store windows, and so much more!
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!
Want blog post updates? Subscribe to my email newsletter, which hits your inbox every Sunday, or follow me on Instagram!
2 thoughts on “Wanderlust Wednesday: My Favorite Travel Posts, October 9, 2019”
Great post 😊