Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- The Most Beautiful Place In Ever U.S. State (Conde Nast Traveler) – Traveling to a new place or, better yet, taking a road trip this fall? While you’re searching for places to check out, this is a great roundup post for must-see locations.
- Spending Money On Experiences Makes You A Better Person (Coastal Living) – Okay,the title of this post might be a bold statement, but I think it’s true! And now there’s studies behind it, too!
- 17 Of The World’s Most Wild And Beautiful Places (National Geographic) – If you’re looking for major wanderlust, this roundup post is for you! Plitvice Lakes in Croatia made the list!
- River Cruises Offer More Destinations, More Intimate Experiences (Smart Brief) – Would you take a river cruise? It was never really on my radar, but my parents are doing a European river cruise, and the more I look at their itinerary, the more I’m into it!
- 10 Unique Summer / Fall Travel Suggestions (Forbes) – If you’re still looking for late-summer travel ideas, this post has a great roundup of unique ideas to book, from tours, cruises, road trips, and more!
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!