Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- This Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destination (Travel + Leisure) – You’ve probably never heard of it, but it looks pretty right? Apparently the country is only 24-square miles right inside Italy, so you can easily explore the city-state, and then continue your journey into the beautiful Italian countryside.
- Places Your US Dollar Will Go Far In Winter (AFAR) – If you’re looking for a trip this winter, I’ve got a few ideas for you. Five destinations to be exact.
- Why More And More People Are Choosing Solo Travel (Lonely Planet) – If you’ve been following my blog, you know how I feel about traveling solo. This article has some great tidbits about when and why people solo travel, along with some popular solo destinations.
- Budget Travel Tips Straight From A Financial Planner’s Own Family Trip Abroad (Kiplinger) In the process of planning your dream trip? Check out how a financial planner prepped for a 3-month trip abroad with her husband and three kids.
- 10 Can’t-Miss Things To Do In Hawaii (USA Today Travel) – I’ve been wanting to go to Hawaii for a long time now. So posts like these always catch my eye. Hiking the Nāpali Coast on the island of Kauai is definitely on the to-do list.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!
Want blog post updates? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow me on Instagram!
2 thoughts on “Wanderlust Wednesday: My Favorite Travel Posts, October 3, 2018”
Thanks for sharing these posts- I’m particularly interested to read why more people are traveling solo, but these all look great!
Of course! 🙂