Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations In The U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler) – So much California love! I’ve visited four of the locations on this list and would 100% recommend. I can’t speak to honeymoon planning, but have a convinced you to take a trip to California yet!? 🙂
- Seeing A City The Old Fashioned Way – One Step At A Time (New York Times) – This article caught my eye because it’s one of my favorite ways to explore a new city – by just walking around. I know that seems simple, but there are so many pluses to it. Read more to find out!
- The 11 Best Jobs For People Who Love Traveling The World (This Is Insider) – This is my dream, so, of course, I had to see what made the list. I’m trying to make the travel blogger thing happen, one post and adventure at a time.
- The Low-Cost Budget Airlines We Actually Fly (Conde Nast Traveler) – You get what you pay for sometimes, but is the low-cost worth it? There’s nothing worse than an awful flight experience. So, get some insider tips on the budget airlines that are actually worth it.
- I Lived In Europe For 5 Years – These Are The Places I Tell All My Friends To Visit (Travel + Leisure) – I think one of the best ways to get travel recommendations is simply to just ask someone who lives there! You can do all the research you want, but at the end of the day, the locals know what’s what.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!