Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- How To Have A Good Flight (New York Times) – If you’re like me, the worst part about traveling are the long flights. Staying seated for hours on end makes me antsy and I can NEVER sleep. So, when it comes to finding tips on how to optimize for a better flight, I’m all for it!
- 35 Places Every Woman Should Visit – By Herself (Refinery29) – I’m all about solo travel. Especially in the last year, I’ve been taking more trips by myself, so I’m always curious to hear more about great (and safe) places for a single gal to explore.
- Download and Buckle Up – These Are The Best Podcasts for Your Next Summer Road Trip (AFAR) – I’ve been getting into podcasts more and more, so I love hearing about new podcasts that are great for long trips, whether that be a long flight or a long drive to your next destination.
- How To Book The Best Hotel Deals in Europe (Helene In Between) – I’ve been following Helene for a while now. She lives in and travels through Europconstantlyly (she’s a travel blogger!), so she always has some great tips that I’d never know or think about.
- US Airports with Budget Airline Flights To Europe (USA Today Travel) – Because it’s always nice to know where/how you might find the best flight deals.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!