Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- Half of Americans Aren’t Taking A Summer Vacation. Here’s Why (Bankrate) – I always find these surveys super interesting. Once you read through, make sure to head over to this follow-up post that will help give you a little nudge in the right direction.
- 9 Fairytale Towns in Europe (Jetsetter) – While I was in Croatia, I really wanted to travel through Bosnia and Herzegovina. Sadly, I didn’t have time, but if I did, I would have absolutely wanted to explore Mostar (on the list!) and Kotor.
- The Tuscany Itinerary You Should Steal (Helene In Between): I love following Helene’s blog. She’s constantly going on all kinds of adventures. Here travel posts are excellent, with a lot of dreamy photos and great details.
- 52 Places To Go In 2018 (New York Times) – This interactive travel guide is superb! It was published at the beginning of the year, but I’m just stumbling upon it now.
- Unforgettable Luxury Train Experiences That Will Set You On The Right Track (AFAR) – I’ve been wanted to go all abroad for a while now. It’s definitely expensive, but I think it’s such a unique way to explore a countryside. I’ve had my eye on The Rocky Mountaineer that goes through the Canadian Rockies. It looks stunning!
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!
Want blog post updates? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow me on Instagram!
2 thoughts on “Wanderlust Wednesday: My Favorite Travel Posts, June 6, 2018”
I cannot even tell you how honored I am to be on this list! I love all the articles you mentioned- so much wanderlust! thank you again for including me!!
Thanks Helene! 🙂