Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- The 9 Cutest Towns in America (Jetsetter) – Even though I’m a city slicker these days, I’m still quite fond of quaint towns. I grew up in a small town, so it kind of stays with you. And I love that Carmel-by-the-Sea made it on the list. If you’re ever in San Francisco, you must go visit. It’s down by Big Sur.
- How To Quickly + Effectively Learn A New Language Before Your Next Vacation (Travel + Leisure) – There are some great tips here and I think this is so important! It’s still crazy to me when I travel abroad how many people can speak multiple languages. So, for us in the States, even though we haven’t been required to learn, I can only imagine that locals appreciate it when you make an effort to use the native language while visiting their country.
- Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going To Portugal Right Now (AFAR) – Yes! I feel like I know so many people who are going there. And it was actually one of my top picks from my wishlist before I decided on Croatia!
- The Best – And Worst – States For A Summer Roadtrip (Travel + Leisure) – I’ve been posting a lot of road trip articles lately. I think somethings telling me that I need to take a road trip.
- Here’s How Many People Are Planning To Hit The Road For 4th of July (Travel + Leisure) – Are you traveling for the 4th? If so, you’ll be in the company of a record-level number of travelers who are hitting the road this holiday.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!