Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- How To Plan The Perfect Group Trip (Without The Stress) (AFAR) – The dreaded group trip. It all seems like a great idea until you have to start actually planning it. That’s when it gets frustrating. So, we could all use a few tips on how to make that part a little less stressful.
- Glamping Slips Into The Mainstream (New York Times) – Hey, I’m not embarrassed to say it – I’m all about glamping! Don’t get me wrong – I love camping and the idea of “roughing it” for a while in nature, but I’m also totally game to hang in a glammed out tent/hut/treehouse/yurt for a few days. I like the juxtaposition of luxury layered in with the wild.
- 8 Ways To Be A More Responsible Traveler (Travel + Leisure) – A lot of times, we don’t think about these kinds of things when traveling, so this is a good reminder.
- Summer Flying Guide: How To Cope With Record Crowds (USA Today Travel) – Busy airports and long lines are the worst! Check out these 9 tips to make traveling this summer a breeze.
- Travel Tips From An Adventurer Who Walked 7,456 Miles Across Africa (AFAR) – I love the things he learned on his journey. Even if they don’t translate for you apples to apples, there are still some learnings here that you could apply to your next trip.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!
Want blog post updates? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow me on Instagram!