Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- 9 Permit-Only Adventures to Add to your Bucket List (Outside Magazine) – The Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (in Minnesota) made the list. I’ve been wanted to do this for so long. Is it time!? See what else made the list – Perhaps there’s a spot near you!
- Fill Your Instagram Feed With the Most Popular Travel Color of the Year (Lonely Planet) – This kind of data is fascinating to me! Take a guess at what colors/hues topped the list. And then make sure to start integrating them into your photos. 😉
- The Exact Number of Weeks Ahead to Book Your Hotel Room If You Want A Deal (Market Watch) – Similar to finding the best flight deals, there’s an art to booking your hotel stay, too. Click through to find out how you can score the best hotel deals on your next trip.
- Is This Train the Most Glamorous Way to Explore Europe? (Departures) – Yes, I think it might be. How beautiful is this vintage train? Imagine traveling through the European countryside in it! Sigh.
- Why You Should Go to Lisbon This Summer (AFAR) – Portugal is on my travel wish list. I guess this is just another reason why I need to go!
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!