Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- The 20 Best Beaches In The World (Conde Nast Traveller) – Because sometimes all you’re looking for is a place to swim, read, and sunbathe. Can you guess which beaches top the list?
- To Get The Most Out Of Your Trip, Travel Like A Reporter (Quartz) – I love this idea! Thinking this way will help narrow your next trip’s itinerary so you can focus on things you love to do.
- Coast Through Summer: 10 Itineraries For The UK Seaside (The Guardian) – One bucket list to-do: A road trip through the English countryside. And now I have some great ideas on where to go.
- Nearly 100 Million Americans Will Embark On Family Vacations This Year (AAA) – If you click in, you’ll also find links to pre-planned road trips developed by AAA travel editors.
- Traveling With A Group? Here’s How To Plan And Stay Friends (The New York Times) – Tips, tricks, and handy apps to help plan (and not kill each other) on your next group getaway.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!