Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- Top Trending Vacations Spots In The World (TheStreet) – I love lists like this! Not only for the major wanderlust, but also because they help me find places that I would have never thought of before. I’m already thinking about updating my travel wishlist.
- This Jet Lag App Will Help You Adjust To New Times Zones Quickly (Travel + Leisure) – Yes! I so could have used this while in Croatia. I had jet lag big time, which caused for some early evenings rather than spending time exploring the city.
- Beautiful Maps Of Great American Roadtrips (Forbes) – They say road trips are on the rise, so now’s the time to plan yours! And it’s always nice to have suggested itineraries already built out for you. Let’s go!
- For Better, More Enriching Trips, Try Traveling Solo (Quartzy) – I’m planning on writing up my experience traveling solo soon. Stay tuned!
- These Are The Top Summer Destinations in America, According To Google (Travel + Leisure) – Check out the list and then plug a few of these destinations into your Google Maps app. The links in the article are making it super easy to do so! Especially if you’re taking that epic road trip this summer (see # 3).
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!