“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
I’ve been thinking about all of the places I want to travel to and realized that I didn’t have a good list to reference. So, I started jotting everything down. Initially, I tried to condense to 10, but I was having a hard time parting with various places, so I decided to stick with my original list of 20.
The plan is to use this list as I plan out my travels for the next couple of years. And I thought it might be a nice list to share, too.
Here’s my top 20 travel wishlist:
- Fjords of Norway
- Fjordlands National Park, South Island, New Zealand (Milford Sound)
- The Cliffs of Moher, County Clare, Ireland
- Na’Pali Coast: Kauai, Hawaii
- Kyoto, Japan (or really anywhere in Japan)
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada
- Bora Bora, Society Island, French Polynesia
- Victoria Falls, Zambia/Zimbabwe
- Railay, Thailand
- Santorini, Greece (or the Metéora region in Greece)
- Glacier National Park, Montana, USA
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Bordeaux, France
- Tuscany, Italy
- Cinque Terre, Italy
- Denali National Park, Alaska, USA
- Venice, Italy
- Algarve Portugal (or really anywhere in Portugal)
- Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
To be completely honest, it makes me a little anxious looking at this list. We only have one life to live and I want to see everything! But there’s planning, saving and getting time-off that all need to align to make things happen. So it seems a little daunting. But one step at a time, right? So, for now, I’m going to plan for my next adventure, start saving, and when the time is right, I’ll fly off to my next adventure. 🙂
Until then, here’s a little download for you to also keep tabs on all the places you’d love to travel to. Enjoy!
Let’s go places,
I need more ideas! Share your dream destinations with me in the comments below.
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!
Want blog post updates? Follow me on Instagram!