Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- This Is The Hottest Honeymoon Destination of 2018 (According To Pinterest) (Travel + Leisure) – Can you guess where it is? This locale is up 856% on Pinterest searches, which doesn’t really surprise me. It’s not currently on my top 10 list, but it might be getting close!
- 10 Affordable Labor Day Weekend Getaways In 2018 (USA Today Travel) – What are your upcoming holiday weekend plans? If you’re still trying to figure it out, I’ve got a great list for you.
- The Best Places To See Fall Foliage In New England (Travel + Leisure) – This post was a great resource for me because I’ve been really wanting to take a road trip up the East coast when all the leaves are changing color in the fall. I just marked all of these cities on my map. Woot!
- The Top 10 Most Instagrammed Locations Are Bound To Give You The Travel Itch (Digital Trends) – Have you been to any of these places? I’ve been two for sure, and if it counts, a few when I was very little!
- This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average In The United States, Experts Say (AFAR) – This report makes me VERY happy, especially since it’s likely that I’ll be spending some time in the Midwest this winter. More on this soon!
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!