Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- This Is The New Best City In The World To Live In (Travel + Leisure) – I didn’t realize Melbourne had the number one spot for seven years! But there’s a new #1 this year. Can you guess which city? If not, just click that link! 😉
- Where Everybody Wants To Stay: 10 Of Our Most Wish Listed Homes (Airbnb) – In celebration of their 10th anniversary (how has it been 10 years!?), Airbnb shared the top ten properties that users have added to their wish list. I really want to stay at that treehouse in Hawaii! By the way, if you haven’t stayed with Airbnb yet, get your first stay at $40 off using my Airbnb friends and family credit.
- 10 Travel Writers, 10 Favorite Hotels (New York Times) – I’m the person that scrolls through Instagram, and when I see a pretty interior or landscape, I click on the location and add it to my Google Map. So, of course, a roundup post like this, with recs from travel writers, would be right up my alley. Let’s just say they’ve already been noted them in my Google Map
- Top 6 Millennial, Gen Z Travel Trends To Watch (Travel Agent Central) – Six trends that are reshaping the travel industry, including what young travelers are willing to splurge on and where they’re traveling to.
- Celebrate The Reopening Of California’s Highway 1 With A Scenic Drive Down It’s Most Scenic Stretch (Travel + Leisure) – Of course I’ll promote this, as it really is such a beautiful drive! So, if you’re planning a trip to a Cali soon, make sure to add this scenic road trip to your list.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!