Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- Ten American Towns That Feel Like Europe (Smithsonian Magazine) – We might not be able to travel to Europe right now, but we could at least try to have a dose of it in more familiar territory. If you’re taking a road trip in the States and looking for some European inspiration, this list is for you.
- Yes, You Can Travel This Summer. But Should You? (Vox) – If you’ve been asking yourself the same thing, this is a great (lengthy) article that covers expert opinion on air travel, where you can/should go, and other things to considered when making vacation arrangements this year. What a weird world we live in right now, right?
- 14 of the Most Scenic Hiking Trails in the United States (Martha Stewart) – There’s one thing we can do during quarantine and social distancing – Being in the great outdoors. Check to see if there’s a scenic hiking trail in your area and let’s get out there.
- Virtuoso: How COVID-19 Is Changing Travel Trends In 2020 (Travel Agent Central) – I always find travel trends to be fascinating, so if you’re a geek like me, click through to learn more about how the travel industry is changing during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- 7 Unexpected And Uncrowded Places In The US To See Fall Colors (Matador Network) – It’s August, so of course we’re going to start seeing a lot of fall vibes coming soon. If you’re like me, and love fall, make sure to put a few of these places on your list to check out this year.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!
Want blog post updates? Subscribe to my email newsletter, which hits your inbox every Sunday, or follow me on Instagram!