Before getting into my favorite travel posts this week, I wanted to start by saying hello! It’s been a while since I’ve been able to create content on my blog, hasn’t it? Being in lockdown does that to travel bloggers. The timing was quite a bummer, too, as I was just starting to put finishing touches on where I wanted to travel to this year. But now that’s all been put on hold.
So, in the meantime, I might only have wanderlust to share with you for a bit. I hope some of these articles inspire travel as you plan future getaways. I’m crossing my fingers that will be soon!
Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- 13 Virtual Train Rides From Around The World (Travel + Leisure) – Looking for a way to escape the boredom of quarantine? Why not take a virtual train trip while you’re enjoying a meal with a loved one. I was finding some of the videos to be quite soothing.
- It’s Less Risky To Book Future Travel Right Now Than You Might Think (CNN Travel) – With low prices and changes in cancellation policies due to coronavirus, booking flights in July could potentially result in a great deal. And if not, by law airlines are required to issue you a refund if you need to cancel. More and more accommodations are offering booking flexibility too.
- 7 Reasons To Put Luxembourg On Your Bucket List (Travel Awaits) – If you’re looking for a hidden gem, Luxembourg is a great option to consider for upcoming travel plans. Think great hiking, a wine region, easy travel, and more.
- Will Local Travel Lead the Way Back for the Travel Industry? (C Boarding Group) – I love this concept and it’s something I’ve done quite frequently while living in both California and Minnesota.
- 10 Travel Photographers To Follow While In Lockdown (Digital Camera World) – If you want some wanderlust inspiration, here’s an awesome list of Insta accounts that you’ll want to follow as you dream about your next vacation.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!