Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- 50+ Charming American Towns You Haven’t Heard Of But Should Visit ASAP (House Beautiful) – This was the article I mentioned in my Lanesboro city guide, which, indeed, persuaded me to check out the little MN town. Healdsburg in California also made the list. One of my favorite places!
- The World’s Most Glamorous Lake Is Europes New ‘It’ Place (CNN Travel) – Can you guess which lake this might be? It’s beautiful, that’s for sure. I’d make it an ‘it’ place, too.
- 10 Nature-Inspired Vacations You Need To Take (Departures) – Umm the Philippine’s Chocolate Hills. Yes, please. I’m obsessed with this roundup. Banff National Park is on my list too!
- 15 Destinations Instagram Helped Ruin (Insider) – This one is kind of a bummer, but it’s also true. Many of these beautiful places are seeing closures due to overcrowding. Geotag responsibly, kids.
- 25 Free Apps Every Traveler Should Know About (Travel + Leisure) – There are so many good apps to help with travel plans. I created a roundup on my favorite, go-to travel apps that I also use when planning a trip.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!