Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- 50+ Charming American Towns You Haven’t Heard Of But Should Visit ASAP (House Beautiful) – This was the article I mentioned in my Lanesboro city guide, which, indeed, persuaded me to check out the little MN town. Healdsburg in California also made the list. One of my favorite places!
- The World’s Most Glamorous Lake Is Europes New ‘It’ Place (CNN Travel) – Can you guess which lake this might be? It’s beautiful, that’s for sure. I’d make it an ‘it’ place, too.
- 10 Nature-Inspired Vacations You Need To Take (Departures) – Umm the Philippine’s Chocolate Hills. Yes, please. I’m obsessed with this roundup. Banff National Park is on my list too!
- 15 Destinations Instagram Helped Ruin (Insider) – This one is kind of a bummer, but it’s also true. Many of these beautiful places are seeing closures due to overcrowding. Geotag responsibly, kids.
- 25 Free Apps Every Traveler Should Know About (Travel + Leisure) – There are so many good apps to help with travel plans. I created a roundup on my favorite, go-to travel apps that I also use when planning a trip.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!
Want blog post updates? Subscribe to my newsletter, which hits your inbox every Sunday, or follow me on Instagram!