Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- The 50 Best Places to Travel in 2021 (Travel + Leisure) – This article provides a list for my fellow Americans. It covers destinations that are right in our backyard to help “stoke your wanderlust and keep the tiny flame of optimism burning.” Thank you.
- Where Will U.S. Travelers Go In 2021? Here Are The Industry’s Predictions (Frommers) – The predictions from leaders in the travel and hospitality industry surprised me. I was expecting more international destinations to make their lists, but instead, they focused on places within the US.
- What Travel Looks Like for 2021 (AARP) – Are you curious about what travel might look like this year? This article runs through predicted changes we could expect to confront while traveling in 2021, including airline change fees, new additions to passports, and last-minute local travel.
- What’s The Latest On European Travel Restrictions? (Euro News) – If you’ve been thinking about a trip to Europe soon, here’s the travel restriction status for each country.
- 21 Places To Go In 2021 (CNN) – The CNN Travel team compiled a collection of destinations that they think will be high on your travel wish lists. Are any of these locales on your radar? Because there are a few already on mine!
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!