Before we jump in, I just want to say that I’m trying to get back into a regular rhyme with my weekly Wanderlust Wednesdays posts. Life has been busy, but I’m hoping we’re back to regular programming! 🙂
Here are the five travel posts that inspired me this week:
- Reader’s Choice Destination Of The Year (Travel + Leisure) – Can you guess which country took the number one spot? I might have to add this to my top ten travel wish list for 2019.
- Which State You Live In Says A Lot About Where Your Life To Travel (AFAR) – Do you agree with your state’s line up? I guess I did just take a trip to Las Vegas!
- Five Things To Bring On Every Long Flight (New York Times) – I swear, I couldn’t get through those long flights without number 1. It makes the time go by so much faster!
- Expert Insights On 6 Key Trends Shaping The Travel Industry (AFAR) – Yes to number 4 in this list. In fact, I have a download talking about how I use this to help plan trips.
- Travel Tips: Want To Take Your Pet On Your Next Vacation? Here Is What You Need To Know (New York Times) – This is especially a great article if you’re planning to take your furry friend home with you for the holidays or an upcoming winter vacation.
Let’s go places,
All photos on this blog are mine. Feel free to share but please credit me with a link back to the blog. Much appreciated and thank you for your support!